In order to make your first visit as convenient as possible, we ask that you take the time to download our new client paperwork, complete, save and upload using the form below prior to your visit.
Please be aware that you are required to complete the paperwork with a minimum of 24 hours prior to your appointment. This allows the therapist to plan for your session. If the paperwork is not completed 24 hours before your appointment you will be asked to complete it in the office and this will take time away from you session.
If you are unable to download the forms or you are not able to complete them prior to 24 hours. Please complete the forms, print them out and bring them with you.
*Please note: The Conyers location is located on the second level.
If you have any problems with this process, please call our office for assistance. Thanks for your understanding.
- Release of Client Information Form (Please FAX signed and witnessed form to office.)
- Informed Consent (Must read prior to first appt.)
- New Client Form- Word Version or New Client Form- PDF Version (Please choose either word or pdf to be Completed/Uploaded below)
If you are seeing a Counseling Intern, please complete the forms below:
- Client Forms for Counseling Interns– Word Version
- Client Forms for Counseling Interns– PDF Version (Please choose either word or pdf to be Completed/Uploaded below)
Please do not print the forms and bring into the office as we are looking to become a paperless office.
Send Completed Client Forms
Please upload your completed form below.