A safe place for gender variant teens to be themselves and get help figuring out what it all means while in a supportive, confidential environment.
Who: Teens, ages 13-17
- Struggling with transitioning
- Questioning their gender or exploring different gender categories
- Coming to terms with being gender non-conforming
- Having trouble finding support/acceptance
- Desiring to become more self-aware
- Wanting answers to trans related questions
- Connect with other teens struggling with similar issues
- Learn vocabulary and information about the trans community
- Be able to voice their concerns in a safe and non-judgmental environment
- Build a support network of peers
- Create strategies to cope with bullying
- Work on achieving a sense of empowerment and increasing self-esteem
- Be able to ask the group for feedback
Therapy Group for Transgender Teens
8 weekly group sessions
Wednesdays at 7pm
Ray of Hope Counseling Services, Inc.
4255 Wade Green RD. Ste. 414
Kennesaw, GA. 30144
$40.00 per session.
To register: Please call Kristin Chapman, LMFT at (678) 213-2194 Ext. 120
Call us at (678) 213-2194